I hope anyone out there reading this had the opportunity to see Vada’s video on YouTube from the other day on how God has shown compassion to her. I would just like to also share with you stuff from my life on that same subject. A few years ago, Jan. of 04, to be specific, God took me through a valley that I really couldn’t of managed without Him -- for sure. My first wife who had been fighting a serious lung disease for a few years became really sick, and the Lord took her home to be with Him. Though my 2 daughters and grandson were a great comfort to me through the whole grieving process, nothing was more comforting then the presence of the Lord. Even though as humans we grieve and are lonely, God showed me such compassion through that ordeal that I am glad I went through it with Him. It absolutely drew me closer to Him for which I will be eternally grateful, and I am glad and comforted knowing she is not suffering anymore and she is in His presence -- what compassion that is. The Lord has shown me additional compassion by allowing me to meet and marry another great Christian woman whom I love serving Him with. We would love to read other stories about how much and in what ways God has shown his love to you.
Woody Kemp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment