Thursday, September 3, 2009

CIS...Chananel Has Finally Arrived

I have spent the entire night getting a crash course in all things technology. Three hours ago I didn't even know what twittering was, and now look at me. I'm a bloggin'. I cannot, however, take any credit for this. My step daughters have been patiently (and at times, not so patiently) taking my husband and I step by step through this crazy www world.

Now I can say with confidence to my friends that they can follow me on Facebook, check out what's going on by keeping up with my blog, and see all my new pictures on Flickr. Whew! They keep mentioning video blogging, which makes me a little bit frightened, but we'll see. If I don't go too crazy with all this new stuff, I might just take them up on that.

I'm doing all of this so I can keep up with my friends who live all over the world. I hope to hear from them soon. Well, mostly I hope I can remember how to log back in here the next time I have something to say.

I would love to hear how easy or hard it was for all you guys to learn this techie stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment